Montag, 19. September 2011

ello!

Most Warmest Greeting of the Season,

My name is Kweku Adoboli, and I was lately employed as a trader with a major Swiss financial institution. IN my role I was able to divert funds into various bank accounts in my home country of Ghana. I am looking for a partner in your country, and several of our mutual friends referred me to your kind self.

The assets I have hidden sum over US$2,000,000,0000 (TWO BILLION US DOLLARS). Please provide your banking coordinates so that I can affect a transfer of this sum to you. In exchange for helping me with this transaction, you will be entitled to a commission of $500,000,000 (FIVE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS).

Thank you, and with most anticipation of your honorable reply,

Kweku Adoboli

P.S. -- I need only $750,000 in advance for you as a demonstration of your good faith (and for my bail money)

Keine Kommentare: